Who can Use Closedpage?
Anyone above 13 years can access closedpage and if you are minor (under 18 years or based on jurisdiction), you can use our services under the supervision of your parent or guardian or responsible adult. To use Closedpage, you should have understanding, knowledge into these terms. Closedpage is for your personal and non-commercial use only unless you have an agreement with us for any other purpose. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, password and report to us in case of any unauthorized access to your account or password.
Use Closedpage with Social Accounts
You can signup and sign in into Closedpage account from social network sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ with a valid email id and password. If you access Closedpage through social networking site, then you agree to terms that closedpage access your account data including any information, messages, tags, posts, etc. to use depending on your social network account privacy settings set by you.
User Provided Information
Closedpage is an information hub, provides information based on the posts, reviews and comments which are posted by individuals, students, employees, professionals, employers and other third parties. We do not control any such information including comments, postings, messages, salaries, company reviews, profile information, company photos, employer responses, employee reviews, interview reviews, work experience reviews, work location reviews or other data you access on Closedpage.
We do not endorse any information including salary information, job ads, advertisements, services or products information posted by anonymous users. We don’t assure the accuracy, reliability, quality, suitability of any such information posted by users. We assume no responsibility for any objectionable, misleading or unlawful information posted by users, third-parties and advertisers.
Vacancies advertised on Closedpage
Closedpage facilitates users to apply for jobs with various companies through Closedpage network, as we directly coordinate with some employers or provide best contact information using available resources. Though we allow you to apply for jobs with third party employers we cannot guarantee your employment or interview as it depends on profile, eligibility criteria and procedure.
Redirecting to External Websites
Closedapge may contain some links to external websites provided based on the interest of users, or links posted by other users. Your use of such links is at your own risk as we do not control or monitor or represent any third party websites or links posted. Such links provided by us are only for intentional use and we do not endorse, adopt, sponsor, affiliate with such third-party websites.
You accept that you will not:
- Impersonate another person’s name, email address, phone number or any other information and misrepresent your association with the current or previous employer.
- Create user accounts under fraudulent pretenses; create or use the account for anyone other than yourself; create multiple accounts to post multiple reviews for the same job or company.
- Post defamatory, fraudulent, false, misleading information that doesn’t replicate your honest review.
- Act in a manner that is threatening, racist or bigoted or any objectionable as per terms of Closedpage.
- Promote or endorse any illegal activities, disclose any confidential information, non-disclosure or other contractual rights of any third party, including current or previous employers.
- Violate the copyright, patent, trademark, publicity, trade secret or any confidential information or proprietary rights of any third-party.
- Post any pornographic or sexually explicit in nature, or involve in the exploitation of persons or violent manner or solicit personally identifying information from minors.
- Use Closedpage for commercial activities such as advertisements, external links, contests, barter and other forms of solicitation.
- Introduce software or agents to Closedpage, or access data available on Closedpage without the permission of closedpage or to create multiple accounts or post automated messages.
- Incorporate part of Closedpage into any website or interlink to any portion of Closedpage without our authorization.
- Copy, modify, use, sell, resell, rent, lease, loan, trade the information on Closedpage without our permission.
- Interfere with, disturb, modify any information on Closedpage or its functionality.
- Set up viruses, corrupted files, trojans or similar software to Closedpage.
- Try to dodge any security feature of Closedpage.
- Expose Closedpage or its users to any harm or liability.
Special Terms to Employers
You are not supposed to offer incentives or other benefits in exchange for posting reviews. You may not trade reviews with other employers. You may not compel or attract the employees to post reviews in favor. Closedpage reserves right to remove a part or full review if it finds users or employees were compensated for leaving reviews.
Please note that you may not post any job ad that:
- Contains false information and intentional misrepresentation of the employment details.
- Does not abide by applicable laws according to the work location.
- Requires money or recruit others replicating multi-level marketing.
- Involves selection procedure where such procedure not an actual and legal requirement for the position posted.
- Contains any logos or brands or website links or jobs other than authorized to submit on Closedpage.
- Discriminates against applicants based on any of the following categories: age, gender, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable laws.
Special Terms to Advertisers
You may not use or process data gathered or derived from ads for any purpose other than intended and as agreed with us. You shall not or permit the third party to transfer or use or sell Ad data in association with any other party not acting on behalf of you and your promotions. You may use information provided to you by the users, by providing clear notice and to obtain consent from the users and abide by all applicable laws with respect to data protection.
Right to Edit
Closedpage reserve all rights to full extent abide by applicable laws, to take an appropriate action for protecting the anonymity of our users. If we find any user violates our terms and policies, then Closedpage reserve right to take any appropriate legal action for the same as per requirement.
Please check our “Copyright Complaint Policy” for more information about copyright and trademark disputes.
Rights on Closedpage Information
Though we do not claim ownership in any information posted by you to Closedpage, we have to have certain rights to ensure legally to provide such information to our users. By submitting any information to Closedpage, you hereby grant to us an unrestricted, irrevocable and permanent authorization to use, copy, edit, publish, transmit, adapt, display and distribute such information in any and all media throughout the globe. You hereby explicitly surrender any and all your ethical rights applicable to Closedpage. You will not be compensated for the information you post on Closedpage. You should only submit the information to Closedpage whichever is comfortable for you to share with others by understanding the terms and policies of Closedpage.
Closedpage contains information provided by us and our licensors (including other users), we own and retain all proprietary rights in the information we each provide. We hereby grant users a limited and revocable access to view, copy, print and download any information for their personal use.
You agree not to reproduce, edit, transmit, publish, sell, adapt, distribute, perform or display publicly or produce copied works on Closedpage or its information (other than submitted by you).
You agree to protect, assure, and hold us and our partners or third parties and our & their respective employees, officers, agents, partners, directors and Closedpage team harmless from any loss, claim and liability including reasonable notary or legal representative fees, arising from your use or violation of these terms of Closedpage.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The disclaimers and limitations of liability in this section are applicable to the fullest extent allowable under applicable law. The information provided on the site is ‘as is’ posted by users and we do not endorse or responsible for anything regarding the same. You are solely responsible for all your use that include posting reviews and interacting with Closedpage or its advertisers or third parties. We are not responsible for any inappropriate, false, unlawful and misleading information posted on Closedpage because of any reason.
We assume no responsibility for any kind of loss occurred to the user because of usage of Closedpage or its affiliated services. We are not responsible for any kind of information either personal or professional posted, exchanged, transmitted, publicly displayed on Closedpage by any user. You are solely responsible for all your privacy and we assume no responsibility for your interactions with other users of Closedpage and its advertisers, either offline or online.
Although, we want to ensure that our services are accurate, uninterrupted, error-free, timely, ease of use, appropriate and determined but we make no warranty regarding the same. We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or any kind of damage arising from your use of Closedpage or its affiliated services.
All these terms and conditions are applicable to all the registered users of Closedpage as far as the account remains active. We may suspend, delete, terminate any user account at any time without any prior intimation to the user, in extreme cases such as violation of terms. We will have no liability to any user for any such incident of termination or deletion of user data or user account or any information on Closedpage without any notice.
Third Party Investigation:
The User waives off the right to get the third party personal information, unless an adequate Court order in the pending court proceedings demands to it. The user agrees that in case of any suggestions, the user will suggest only after valid consent of the Court duly issued with the seal of the Court, and the court order must be served on the registered address of the closedpage; ____________________ . The jurisdiction means the exclusive jurisdiction in ______ and the user agrees to adhere to such jurisdiction.
The user and the closedpage waive off their right to act in group in the court and any action taken shall be in individual capacity only, and no represented proceedings shall be proceeded either by closedpage or by the User. The group arbitration shall also not be permitted.
Procedure for Arbitration: Notice of Arbitration shall be served 30 days prior to the initiation of the Arbitration proceedings. The notice will be sent to your email address by the closedpage, and the User can send the Notice of Arbitration to ___________. The specifications of the dispute must be mentioned in the notice sent and in case the matter of dispute is not resolved within thirty days of the receipt of the notice then the parties are free to initiate the proceedings. The mutual understanding between the parties after the dispute arose shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator, unless mandatory under any prevailing law. The arbitration proceedings with less than US$ 10,000 or less may be conducted by electronic media, subject to the discretion of the arbitrator to be in person.
The award of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties to the dispute.