With Canada’s increasing popularity for immigration, it is witnessed that many times the immigration aspirants face troubles in the process of immigration. Understanding so, here is an in-depth guide to the Canadian immigration process that can up ease up the knots.
There are many major immigration programs that undertake the responsibility to grant access to the aspirants. The Provincial Nominee Program is one of them.
Provincial Nominee Program (PNP):
As you can make out from the name, this program collates you to the Canadian provincial authorities who decide upon single-handedly to whom to grant immigration authentication. It is usually done on the basis of factors like a boost of the labor market and economy. Thus, anyone who aspires to settle down in a particular province shall apply to the respective PNP programs.
No, let us see, what are the major benefits that this program fetches you?
The major plus of this program:
The PNP programs are one of the most popular and performing programs as far as immigration is concerned in Canada. Unlike others, this program harnesses a lot of relaxations in favor of the applicant;
- Liberty of choice to select the desired province
- No mandatory job offer required
- Point allocation for the area of training
- Hassle-free pool selection and more.
Now let’s find out how to apply to a PNP program?
The application process of PNPs:
The following step-by-step is an easy to use guide for the whole process of PNP:
- Select a province where you want to settle down and apply for its PNP program.
- Your application is under perusal on the basis of selection criteria of the respected province.
- On the basis of this nomination, you can further apply for permanent residency to the IRCC.
If you are looking to settle in Canada, it’s one option you surely need to take a look at compulsorily.